1.6.13

Hello june!

Location: my bed
Time: 11 pm

Welcome june! Be nice to me, please ;)

Today is my first day to practice basketball again. Feel super tired now! And i feel my back is very cenut cenut.

Too many assignment on my short semester, kill me now plis!
Every tuesday, absolutely, i go to library to find some source for my research proposal about linguistic and literature. Oh my goodness....

For this week, i found that some people is annoying me. I don't have to mention it, rite?

Perhaps, i'm starting tired for everything ;)
For too much caring, but i don't get caring.
For too much giving, but i don't get a gift.
For too much waiting, but someone is never waiting for me, maybe.
For too much missing, but i don't get the sense of miss from someone.

Am i selfish? Or, that person didn't know me, or didn't wanna know me? ;)
Dunno.

It just words, the fact is I still... Whatever the condition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment